Riley's Run for Aortic Health
There are many, many ways you can volunteer your time to help make Riley's Run for Aortic Health a successful event! Below are just some of the items we need help with:
- Early Morning Set Up (arrive by 5:00 am to set up the route, barricades, cones, finish line flags, water stations, signs, direct vendors to their designated areas, etc)
- Race Headquarters--we will need volunteers to man our HQ tent, to answer general race day questions and handle any issues that may arise.
- Packet Pick-up--we will need volunteers to hand out race-day gear on the morning of the race. This will involve finding names on a list and giving them the goody bag, t-shirts, bib, etc.
- First Aid Tent--we will need volunteers here with either basic first aid training or sports medicine experience. The first aid tent will be a place for participants to come for basic first aid such as ice, water, bandages, etc.
- On the Course!--we will need a few people stationed at various places along the course to direct runners where to go and cheer them on!
- Take Down--we will need volunteers to help clean up the course and start/finish line area.
If you can help in any of these areas please let us know! Please click on the link to fill out a very short form so we can add you to our Volunteer list! Thank you so much!!
Volunteer Sign Up Form
We Need You!!
Riley's Run is in need of volunteers! Check out our volunteer opportunities below and if interested please fill out the form! Thank you so much for considering to help out at our event!
All Proceeds to benefit the John Ritter Foundation!