All Proceeds to benefit the John Ritter Foundation!
Riley's Run for Aortic Health
There are many, many ways you can volunteer your time to help make Riley's Run for Aortic Health a successful event! Below are just some of the items we need help with:
- Early Morning Set Up (arrive by 5:00 am to set up the route, barricades, cones, finish line flags, water stations, signs, direct vendors to their designated areas, etc)
- Race Headquarters--we will need volunteers to man our HQ tent, to answer general race day questions and handle any issues that may arise.
- Packet Pick-up--we will need volunteers to hand out race-day gear on the morning of the race. This will involve finding names on a list and giving them the goody bag, t-shirts, bib, etc.
- First Aid Tent--we will need volunteers here with either basic first aid training or sports medicine experience. The first aid tent will be a place for participants to come for basic first aid such as ice, water, bandages, etc.
- Take Down--we will need volunteers to help clean up the course and start/finish line area.
If you can help in any of these areas please let us know! Fill out the form below and you will be contacted ASAP and added to our volunteer email/text list for more information. All volunteers will receive free t-shirts to wear at the event!
We Need You!!
Riley's Run is in need of volunteers! Check out our volunteer opportunities below and if interested please fill out the form! Thank you so much for considering to help out at our event!